How difficult to install Win 7 on MSI Pro B450M PRO-VDH Max (or the newer B550M version)?

HERE IS THE SPEC SHEET for the B450M: (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91v3jYucAtL.pdf)

SPEC SHEET FOR NEWER B550M (B550M PRO-VDH)

They both use Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec for the audio.

Really would like this motherboard to work because it’s a super low wattage motherboard but has everything I need. I heard MSI was generally a good choice, but is there anything else I need to consider? CPU I want is something around 5600x-5800x. I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID COMMUNITY DRIVERS IF POSSIBLE. I have a Win 7 x64 bootable USB and I will plan to add USB drivers and NVME drivers to it.

What roadblocks am I likely to face? If this is not a good choice, are there any other low-wattage motherboards you can recommend? Thank you.

B450M PRO-VDH MAX or B450M MORTAR MAX is enough, also you can buy B550M PRO-VDH or MAG-B550M-MORTAR.

Thanks you for the answer! Will I need community/modded drivers, or will I be able to get everything working with official drivers?

Hello friend. B450 can use official B450 drivers from AMD website. I would install those and manually update using Mr. Canonkong’s latest modified drivers.

B550 will need modified drivers from the start. I have both chipset boards, including the B450M Aorus which is very close to the board you listed.