How to delete the Forum account

Fernando how to delete the account from your site. I hope I will receive the response to this question?

You cannot delete your Forum account yourself, but I will do it for you, if you really want it.
A PM sent to me with a short explanation, why you want to finish the membership of this Forum, would be much appreciated.

I don’t see sense in further cooperation as I don’t receive responses to the questions. If you dear Fernando can’t or you don’t want to respond to them for one reason or another then let about it know. You prefer to keep silent. I ask to delete my accounting entry forever.

According to my knowledge it was just 1 single question, which has not been answered:

1. You got a reply from my side to your question.
    2. I don’t know everything.
    3. Forum members cannot expect, that I give a comment or answer to all their questions.

I will do what you want.
Good bye!

I just don’t get the users who expect an answer in 24-48 hours, then simply leave without any trace.

There are two solutions for this problem:
- flashing an older version
- if the above fails, replace ME firmware in BIOS and flash full BIOS. Since you left this forum, there is no point in doing this for you, is it?

This assuming that your board actually flashed ME region, otherwise you are left with only the programmer.

If he would have used the FWUpdate package, which I am offering within the start post of >this< thread, he would have gotten automaticly a backup of his old ME Firmware.

I don’t think there is a need for a backup .bin when dealing with FWUpdLcl.exe, because it will write only the updated parts, leaving clocks and specific stuff untouched. Otherwise, how would different users with different boards flash the same .bin file? It is only when directly inserting in BIOS file that one must transfer all the settings.

As a matter of fact, the user should have only flashed an older version of BIOS with all the options available. It should have downgraded its ME firmware. But I don’t find his original post right now to really look into it; and it doesn’t matter, since the user himself has abandoned the search.