How to Dump the BIOS of an ASUS TUF B360-Plus Gaming MB?

Hello,

How can i dump bios of asustek computer tuf b360-plus gaming motherboard, i want to dump the bios file to change the mac address and reflash it
is that possible ?
and if it’s possible how can i change the mac address and flash it

asustek computer tuf b360-plus gaming

intel i219-v nic

Thanks .

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened and customized

@abdomo90:
You can create a dump of your current BIOS Region by using the Intel (R) Flash Programming Tool.
By the way - why do you want to change the MAC address of your mainboard? Have you been banned somewhere?
We don’t help users, who want to circumvent a ban.

@Fernando

Hello,

Iam owner of gaming center, no one can open any type of cheat in my cente because i blocked all that kind of files and system access in my center pc’s, some one logged in to a game with banned account, and sadly if you login to that game with banned account even if for example he was banned on his home pc, and he use my center pc to login, my center pc will get something called shadowban, the game will flag my hardware, and any other customer try to login he will get shadow banned and then he will have to for a very long time to find a game, or he must not login to his account for 7-14 days and that’s not fair since no one did any kind of cheat already, thats the reason why i want to change the mac address, i hope you guys can help me because of that problem people can’t play that game

@Fernando
i dumped the bios file and opened with HxD and searched for my mac address and found 3 results and replaced them with new mac address, is anything else should i do before flash it back to motherboard or iam doing that wrong ?

i tried to flash but iam getting

Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable
Protected Range Registers.

U asked for a dump tool, u got it.
Asus bios regions protections r ON, to use the same tool method for flashing bios regions must be unlocked. Plenty of info on the subject around the forum.
This tools for inexperienced users and can be very dangerous due to not knowing wot they’re doing.
No further tips will be given to change MAC as im in favor of Fernando’s opinion on this matter.

@abdomodo90 :
When you started this thread you wanted to know how to dump your mainboard BIOS. I gave you the answer and you obviously succeeded with the Intel FPT tool.
If you want to know how to get a modded BIOS properly flashed, please look into the start post of >this< thread.