How to extract serial, MAC-address and MSDM-key from bios-dump?

Dump the BIOS, find new working system dump, using UEFITool switch out both NVRAM volumes, then test booting (To make sure bricking issue is not in NVRAM before moving forward). Then see if windows activates or not, if not then next changes
Then copy all "Padding" files you see, next inside main DXE BIOS volume, swap out internal NVRAM module. Then check final volume, if you see KEK or DB modules, copy all from KEK to DB into final volume of rebuild BIOS, along with any padding files near the end.

@Lost_N_BIOS
@Ifb6
i have bios information from an old corrupted bios dump like smbios entry & MSDM .bin file
i made an fresh bios from menufecture .exe file
after flashing it newly made bios system running ok but need to insert in it
msdm key & serial no. product type uuid no. in new bios for resgister win10x64 genuine again.
i dont know how to do that with uefi tool or via hxd.
i know very well use of uefi tool & hxd editior.but not able to restore these info where these should be inserted in padding file
or directly with the help of hxd.
please tell how to possible to do it.
thankyou

bios.rar (5.38 MB)

@earthoo7 - Sorry for long delay, I had this tab open for a month and didn’t realize I hadn’t replied until now Sorry!
Please upload for me old BIOS dump and new BIOS in whatever format you know you can mod and flash, then i will put old info into new BIOS for you

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS ,

I recently bricked my laptop when it shutdown during bios flashing. I have the bricked dump and a new uefi image, could you help me in transferring the mac address and other information from the old dump to the new one so that I can re-flash my laptop. I have a raspberry pi with an soic8 clip and flashrom and I was able to read the chip using this setup. Here are is the bricked bios dump and the new uefi image: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s0q3z8dv74jbg…qVnTE-7Qha?dl=0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the delay in replying!!! I just saw it now. I don’t remember what the laptop is anymore. I still haven’t figured out how to solve this issue.

Anyway, i’m very grateful for your help