How to flash Mod BIOS to Asus ROG Zephyrus laptop?

Hello, I Finally found boot logo gif and post boot logo audio location in both 2023 zephyrus bios file and 2025 zephyrus bios file. I used UEFITool NE alpha to find and UEFI 0.28.0 to mod. I just replaced the files. The question is how to flash this modded file to my zephyrus. I couldn’t flash with ez flash 3 in bios. Or is there any mod tool that does not make aptio capsule signature become invalid after image modifications?

Since it’s not your 1rst time here on the forum… still im going to remind, usually “tampered” bios images files/mods will not be possible to flash using original bios utilities from product vendor, Asus in your case or bios vendors like AMI and so on.

I do suggest looking for similar threads and a having a SPI programmer to backup and recover the system, probably the best option for mod flash, sometimes the only one due to secrity issues.

So if my understanding is correct, it seems that there is no way to flash modified bios files at this time unless i have a spi programmer.. I apologize for the lack of information. I don’t know if this seems like an excuse, but it was because it’s been a long time since I came back to this forum due to various reasons. Anyway, thank you for your response, and now i am going to study about spi programmer.

“So if my understanding is correct, it seems that there is no way to flash modified bios files at this time unless i have a spi programmer.”

Thats not entirely correct for all systems/all kind of modifications and was not what i stated…

This means you expect that all modifications on a bios image file will be correctly done and nothing can go wrong with a flashed mod…this avoiding the need of backups or a SPI programmer to recover a system…you assume wrong, as you stated, do research the subject before further actions, if you care for your asset, good luck.