How to get TB4 Support for Gigabyte X670E xTreme?

O.K I asked for someone to tutor me through this process but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen so… Can anyone tell me if this is even achievable? I have two BIOS versions for the same Motherboard, one F10, the other F22b, I want to be able to pull a particular module if it is possible from F10 and place it in F22 to restore operability for Thunderbolt 4, the system still has all of the thunderbolt handling menus in BIOS but under windows with F22 it reports a fault but with F10 it does not. The card is in working order and has been tested on an ASRock Steel Legend X670E

Thanks in advance.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

@Falloutboy

It would be a good idea to wistle-blow the manufacturer and model of the mainboard (it is obviously not the ASRock X670E Steel Legend).

Whistle Blow, I know how that relates to people I.E Edward Snowden etc, I presume you are meaning in respect of their product not working but its not quite that simple.
The card is Gigabyte, The motherboard Gigabyte… but the card was never listed in the compatibility charts for this particular motherboard - it just happened to work until they made it so it didn’t.
Unfortunately many of us learned that it did work and used that to our advantage.
It is funny though that the Gigabyte card works perfectly happily on the latest ASRock X670E Steel Legend but Gigabyte says they don’t want to put in what was removed as it was “old code” in reality I think its more because people are getting something that according to Gigabyte they are not entitled too.

@Falloutboy
Since I doubt, that anyone will write a BIOS modding tutorial for you or give you a guarantee, that the modded BIOS will work as desired, I recommend to try it your own.
In any case I recommend to do a complete SPI backup of your mainboard’s BIOS chip before trying to flash the modded BIOS.

By the way - please give this thread a short, but meaningful title.
Each BIOS modification is doable, but the question is, whether the modded BIOS will work after its flash.

I presume that SPI is some sort of backup with an EPROM reader or something along those lines, AFAIK SPI is Serial Port Interface now here is the first question if indeed that is the case, my motherboards all support the ability to have a new BIOS flashed even if there is no CPU installed via QFlash - would a BIOS programmer/reader be strictly required under those circumstances or would this be sufficient for recovery in the event something went tits up?

I should mention also I have 3 x Gigabyte X670E xTremes available and the ASRock Steel Legend X670E…

Additional… I wasn’t after a guarantee (You get those when you pay people)but would have liked someone just to show me the ropes in case there were any snafus along the way.