How to Improve Power / Cooling of a Clevo P751TM1-G?

(Dear moderators, I didn’t manage to find the category that fits the topic, if this is a wrong category pls move this thread to where it belongs).

-

I’m looking for the ways to improve cooling on P75xTMx(-G)/P75xDMx(-G)/P775TMx(-G)/P870DM(-G)/X170KM-G/etc
(my Clevo model is P751TM1-G with i9-9900K and RTX 2080).

The CPU in my Clevo is undervolted and configured to have the stable all-core frequency at 4.2GHz.
Higher than that makes it run too hot.
Given that the CPU’s default all-core frequency is 4.7GHz and can be overclocked all the way up to 5GHz, there’s certainly a huge theoretical performance improvement potential.

Would be grateful for any recommendations / tips! :slight_smile:

In particular, I’m curious about the potential fans upgrade.

The default fans both on the CPU-side (Left) & GPU-side (Right) in P751TM1-G are:
ADDA, 6-31-P7753-100, 180925, 00DM3, DC 12V, 0.5A, 17 leaves

I’m looking for better fans that are swap-in-compatible with the Clevo’s default fans.
Has anyone upgraded their Clevo fans to more powerful ones?
If yes, could you share the model names?

Here’s how I would prioritize power vs. noise:

  1. Ideal case: a model that is both more powerful/better-cooling and quieter.
  2. A more powerful and better-cooling model, no matter how noisy it is.
  3. A model that is the same as the Clevo’s default fans in terms of performance, but quieter.


Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified and customized