How to remap audio jack in BIOS?

Hi.

Very very interesting work :0)

Some people on notebookreview will be surely interested :

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/…laptops.821694/

wow, awesome. Can I ask a question? I have a P750DM with 8th core. I only modified the 0899 to 0892. With the Windows universal driver, I plug the earphone with mic into the optical. Windows think of it as a speaker. first, I think headphone and mic is ok. It wasn’t long before I noticed a series of damage to my headphones. And all the left earphones are silent. The headset doesn’t break immediately. What do you think of this? I can repay you for this.

@dsanke

Hi ! Did you ever try the new flavor of Realtek audio driver ? You probably know than Realtek have made 2 Way now : HDA and UAD.

if you try the UAD, did you have always the same problem / different result ?

Regards, Ray

I test it for whole day.
Realtek control panel show correct jacks and when I insert headphone , it report me that headphone inserted.
But there is no sound.I must edit Registry manually to get sound output.So weird.
Seems driver don’t change the value of proper Registry keys.
@Mov AX, 0xDEAD any ideas about this problem?
P7xxDM,DM3,TM official BIOS and my modified BIOS uploaded here :https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=…5TOel48aQxHeUN7
P7xxDM 10EC0892
P7xxDM2,DM3,TM 10EC0899

Hi :0)

Link seem to be dead

D 大, what is the final result of audio migration? I recently received a Lenovo IB250MH and transplanted it to Lenovo IB365MH.

Everything else is fine, but the audio issue cannot be resolved.

IB250MH-ALC662, IB365MH-ALC623

Hello, is there any chance to get my hands on your working bios? I found online one bios that has audio problem. The laptop that i flashed is p751dm-g. I want to upgrade it to coffelake because I have moded quadro p4000 inside. I would upload the bios file but I am fresh on this forum so I can’t still upload.

@veiu0107
try this bios, flash via spi programmer.
P7xxDM_ME_Disabled_P4000.zip (3.5 MB)
i give up the audio mod, because i mod clevo official skl bios to support kbl/cfl.

Thank you. I will try it and let you know. :slight_smile:

Hello, I tested it and it works. Thank you a lot. Windows automaticly loads the driver for quadro and it works with i7 8700k cpu.

1 Like