How to remove WLAN adapter whitelist of Lenovo M900 tiny to use google coral?

Hello,
I would like to remove the WLAN whitelist from my M900 tiny. Instead of WLAN, I want to use Coral Mini PCIe instead of WLAN.

I read out the BIOS from the chip and I see the OemAutoDetectWLAN section in UEFI tool but I’m not able to change the assembler jumps. Can someone help me with it?

Thank you in advance.

How?

Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821AE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter
Intel Corporation Wireless 8260
Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Broadcom Inc. BCM4356 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Broadcom Inc. BCM43162 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Broadcom Inc. Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 + Bluetooth
Broadcom Inc. Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Xilinx Corporation 2008 Wireless Network Adapter

Thank you for answering. Below you can find the extracted section for the BIOS image. Is it enough to change conditions in sub_388 or is it completely wrong thinking?

Can I ask you to change them? I couldn’t do it because I get ‘Invalid operand’ error.

www[dot]dropbox[dot]com/s/3tvldityzoe6jj8/oem.bin?dl=0

Thank you.

I also thought about changing one of Prod and Vendor IDs (+ one condition) but I do not know what IDs has the google coral…

Please, find the file in attachments.

oem.zip (5.61 KB)

Thank you! But…the google coral is not visible on the pci bus still, lspci (under linux) doesn’t show the device. It’s the same behavior as on the original bios mage.

Do you have an idea how to enable this device?

I saw that you changed the variable to 1 in the condition else branch. There is another else branch (before ‘if tree’ with vendor/product ids comparisons) that omits almost everything. I was thinking about changing this jump also - but due to an error, I can’t. What do you think about it? Maybe this else path says that nothing has been discovered on the pci, I’m not so familiar with the code yet.

I think nothing.