How to update my motherboard (asus H170 pro) with a modded 3601 BIOS (with updated Intel Rapid storage modules) ?

I recently updated the Intel Rapid Storage OPTION ROM (both UEFI and legacy parts) versions of an official Asus Bios of model H170-PRO .
So now I have a version of the bios 3601 with an updated Intel Rapid Storage Module (now version 16.0).
But when I want to update it with the EZ-FLASH routine inside the bios I get a message that the length of the BIOS is not correct.
I cannot flash it by using USB flashback system. Is there another possibility to update my motherboard ?

@FSHEHTESI :
You can be happy, that you were not able to flash your recently modded BIOS, because it wouldn’t have worked in RAID mode anyway.
The Intel RST v16 platform drivers and BIOS RAID modules have been designed for the latest Intel 300-Series Chipsets, but do not work properly with Intel 100-Series Chipsets and a SkyLake CPU.

How did you modify the BIOS resp. which tool did you use?

I used the tool ‘ubu’ and choose option to update the intel rapid storage module to newest version . Afterwards I saved back as .cap file .

The UBU tool doesn’t change the size of a BIOS.

How did you do that? Why didn’t you use the UBU option to rename the BIOS according to the ASUS USB Flashback rules?

I can’t use flashback since the motherboard does not have a USB flashback system

In this case you can use either the AMI tool AFUDOS or the ASUS AI Suite. For details look >here<.