how to update the microcode by UBU or mmtools in this BIOS?

It’s very convenience to update the CPU microcode by UBU and mmtools,but this bios made me confused.
I could not update the CPU microcode by the tools above.
Could someone help me?Thanks!!!

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified

U272.rar (1.17 MB)

@gloobox - Is that maybe a bad dump? ME Region is defined, but all zeros and shows as “unidentifiable” in MEA This is Insyde BIOS, so AMI Tools not going to work. Microcodes are stored in second main padding in BIOS region, when viewing BIOS with UEFITool
Be careful when editing/adding, DMI Data is also stored in this padding file (starting @14000h) so watch you don’t overwrite if microcode sizes increase, should be plenty of room there for any changes though, so not to much to worry about.

If you need me to update them let me know

@Lost_N_BIOS
yeah,it’s Insyde BIOS
Could you help me to upgrade this CPU microcode 206A7 to the newest one?Thanks?
BTW,what tool do you use to mod the Insyde BIOS?

@gloobox - all Insyde BIOS different, sometimes use EZH20 but only very rarely, usually UEFITool and hex editor. For this one, and to mod ucodes, UEFITool and hex editor only.
It’s probably possible via straight hex edit, since in this BIOS the uCodes are in a non compressed padding file, but not ideal to do that so I didn’t check
Here all microcode updated - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…367333174909757

@Lost_N_BIOS
Thanks,the machine’s sb is hm65 which supports 2820qm in other model,but it didn’t.I think the reason is mainly the old bios’s CPU mc.
I will give you feedback and thanks again!!!

You’re welcome. Maybe update ME FW too?