HP 15-bw069nl verification failed during bios recovery, stuck in boot loop

My notebook HP 15-bw069nl got bad flash while I was trying to do this: https://www.reddit.com/r/davinciresolve/comments/17menn2/i_have_experienced_a_problem_with_davinci_resolve/
however I followed the guide several times before with my own .bin file changed into .FD it flashed the older bios normally but it didn’t fix my problem (which was faulty crossfire) so I would flash from f.55 to f.52 each time, so yesterday I tried doing it again but this time during the second boot block loading it didn’t show up probably it was gonna flash it but I panicked and shut off the computer. now I’m stuck at a boot loop in hp recovery, the USB ports work fine and so is the keyboard and trackpad so I tried to flash recovery (through the “create recovery flash” option) of both the f.55 and f.52 but it would repeat the process of flashing the bios and verifying it 3 times then I get the message “HP recovery failed, verification of flashed bios failed” I tried clear the CMOS through win+v and by removing and putting it again but it didn’t help. is there a way to make it flash the bios without verifying it?