Hp Compaq 8200 UEFI RAID array

Hi.
There is no option to create raid arrays in bios for HP Compaq 8200. There is only CTRL+I option but this will create a MBR RAID and I need a GPT RAID volume, wich is not possible.
Is there any thing that I could do?

Normally Raid configuration should be a layer below partitioning- the choice MBR/ GPT is normally an OS choice.
Other question is UEFI boot or legacy, the ‘ctrl-somthing’ modules are normally legacy oroms, uefi raid config is often done on bios pages itself. But I doubt that this machine has UEFI Rais dxe in its firmware!

This machine has UEFI BIOS but it doesn’t have the option to create a RAID Array in BIOS.
Newer firmwares have the option in Advanced menu. This isn’t avaliable even with the latest Firmware.
I don’t want to use a RAID array with MBR. I think that what I want won’t be possible. It’s a shame.

Well, if you feed the bios into ubu there’s no EFI driver neither for video or storage, so this bios isn’t fully efi capable but needs to run in compatibility mode. That’s by the way quite normal for the SandyBridge generation.

I still don’t see the connection between MBR and Raid utility.