HP Envy 32 All in one A0055 bricked bios (Possibly?)

Over the past couple of months I’ve been reading posts on here about modding bioses and I decided to give it a try and it did not go so well. I finally learned how to do it but was unsuccessful at changing anything. Anyways long story short found out FDO jumper unlocked flashing. Tried to change settings using uefi web editor and flash with fptw. Editor worked but after flashing with fptw I saw no changes. Tried amibcp to change settings and flash with fptw. Flash was successful put my AIO into manufacturing mode but no settings changes. Tried amibcp with more settings changes and fptw told me to do a g3 power cycle after flash. Did it, fans kicked on for 1 second and BOOM! Cant turn the pc on anymore. The PC has power to it but when I hit the power button nothing happens. Just a blank black dismal screen. Unless I hold it for 25 seconds and continue to hold it. Thats the only time I can get the power button to light up but nothing else turns on. I believe this is the cmos reset procedure for my PC but I could be wrong. I’ve also flashed with a ch341a multiple times with a successful flash every time using neoprogrammer, asprogrammer and flashrom. Hp bios recovery does not work nor does hp 4 in 1. I’ve also tried flashing with my fptw dump before all of this and still nothing.