HP Envy x360 Windows 7 Pure UEFI Booting Issue & Driver Problems

Hi, I recently got an HP Envy x360 15m-ds0011dx laptop with an AMD Ryzen CPU and Radeon Vega APU Graphics Card. I had recently tried installing Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 and ran into two problems: First, Windows 7 will only install with CSM enabled, even though I had installed multiple AMD Radeon Vega drivers from the Win-Raid Forum and tired multiple ways to get Windows 7 to work without CSM that worked on my other computers like disabling VGA and replacing the Windows 7 EFI files with the Windows 10 ones, it refuses to boot with CSM disabled, the way I want it to be. The laptop also fails to boot Windows 7 in a very weird way, when I did all the modifications and driver installations and setting the BIOS to CSM disabled, it freezes at the Starting Windows screen, but instead of freezing completely, it still shows the Starting Windows logo animating and stays at that screen forever, but plays the Windows 7 Startup Sound while still staying at that screen and animating the logo. I had never encountered that with any of my other laptops. Second problem is, I can’t find any drivers that are compatible with Windows 7. If I use some drivers that maybe for Windows 8/10, it can’t load the driver and says it’s missing or corrupt. I’m kind of in a tough situation because I got the laptop for my birthday, and I don’t want to seem ungrateful, and I really do want to use the laptop, but just don’t know how to get past these issues. Please help.

Can someone help please?

Wait for Canonkong release <modded ACPI.sys>, and then use it with UEFISeven/Flashboot Pro, it may resolve this problem.