HP Omen 15-dc0022nm Windows 10 install on NVMe drive

Hi everyone, I am in possession of HP Omen 15 notebook. It came with factory installed Samsung MZVLW256HEHP-000H1 NVMe drive (Samsung PM961) 256GB and 1TB HGST drive. I never succeeded in installing Windows 10 on the SSD. I have tried everything, every guide I found but nothing helps. If I install the windows in legacy mode, after install it gives me winload.efi BSOD. Tried to boot it over Clover (clover sees the windows install but it won’t boot it, just hangs on the black screen). I also tried the Clover guide, but when I load the nvm.efi driver in the UEFI console I cannot see the NVMe drive (I can see the path to the drive but I cannot see the partitions nor I can access them). I can only access fs0 and fs1 USB drives. There is the latest BIOS installed on the notebook. Maybe I need to install a SATA drive instead NVMe, but it’s stupid to think that they are selling a notebook on which you cannot install windows normally on faster drive. Drive is also fully functional and healthy as I can access it and use it normally from windows when it’s installed on the 1TB HGST hard drive. Tried also removing HGST drive, so only SSD is available for install, also doesn’t helps.

Thanks in advance!

I came across a recent HP laptop bought by a client of mine, a model with a few months only…it came with an M.2 SSD SATA, tried to use an NVMe unsuccessful, later on HP forums i discover that the model didn’t not supported NVMe drives, only SATA.
But look here…option is in specs of the Model Number 4TU39EA: https://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c06069012

Not too familiar with this, but might want to try upgrading to the latest bios, then chipsets as a precaution. After that, AHCI needs to be enabled in IDE settings or similar.