hp omen 15-dc0030nr

Ok thanks for your time, ill update the thread when the programmer arrives and we can try again.

Sounds good, hopefully we can have some luck with programmer! Have you googled around your board model and "Mod BIOS" and found anyone flashing/programming with success?

Couldn’t find anything the other day, seems im the only one interested,

Maybe no one tried yet? Hopefully we can figure something out when your programmer arrives, if not, apologies in advance for getting your hopes up

No worries man, just wish there was a site where you could pay someone to do it lol.

Either way youve helped quite a bit thanks for all the support.

Sometimes someone might charge you at BIOS-mods forum, not always but I mean I’ve seen modders there say they will mod BIOS for a fee.
You can check there and see if anyone modified similar BIOS? There’s some real smart pro’s there, so maybe someone can help and not charge you at same time, but that is where I learned about RSA BIOS warnings, so maybe they can’t help either and no one can except HP

Curious, I have found a TPMFW Upgrade TS Example, and Hp scripts, apps to go along with it. Would that be of any help to this? Furthermore I have also located IntelAuthenticate v3.6.0.192 package and a few other versions that provide all the tools released within IntelAuthenticate. Would this perhaps be of use to me. I have numerous other programs, but these two seemed like they might help me obtain the results Im after.

Oh and an unreleased bios package for my series of laptops.

I also have a 15-dc and it drive me nuts i cannot do much with it because of its limited bios config. You were mentioning a unrealeased bios package. Where did you find that? The latest on their website is from march this year. Thanks

Im also interested in this