HPET Missing from bios options.

@Sweet_Kitten
PCH-IO Configuration is not visible in my bios…could you plz enable this PCH-IO Configuration or disable that HPET permanantly?

Could you take one picture of bios from an angle so that the entire screen space is covered, the screen frames are visible.

tmp-cam-5226221213505629833.jpg

@Sweet_Kitten

tmp-cam-2093092220733722195.jpg

tmp-cam-8597539020258112501.jpg

@dilshant756
Ah, BIOS with lable design interface. Don’t know what to do with it. The setup menu table doesn’t represent the actual look of settings in the BIOS GUI. Please ask user genius239. Perhaps only he knows how to work with it.

@Sweet_Kitten
oh …but thanks my friend

@genius239 dude…
could you please help me to disable hpet in my bios…

Hello again, @dilshant756.
I saw that you created a new topic, so I decided to give it a go again and figure out how this BIOS works. So far without more information I don’t understand the principle of global labels. But this does not mean that I have not advanced in editing AMI BIOS.
From your screenshots, I can tell that gigabyte didn’t turn the whole BIOS into what we see now, but only the initially visible menu, while the deeper entries have a familiar look.
That’s what I have for now:

Do you mind if I replace any of these menus with PCH-IO Config. or simply with HPET setting?

1 Like

@Sweet_Kitten …oh …i ve been busy for a month… basically i wanted to visible hpet option to be visible in my bios…but if you can do some better modification ,then yes dude…
could you plz do the tweak with latest bios update…
mb_bios_b660m-ds3h-ddr4_f6b.zip (9.5 MB)

there are lot of options invisible in bios.could you plz make every invisible option visible in bios…