I am looking for help Mod for ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution

Good morning, I am looking for NVME mods for ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution. Thanks in advance for any answer.
It may not be possible for this motherboard, but it’s always worth asking. :slight_smile:

@waldemarxxx
[Guide] For ALL ASUS Z68 and P67 Intel ME Update, Microcodes, and add NVME support - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

and that’s it on the subject - I stood on this sequence - none works
Note: If the MMTool should not be able to insert the desired module properly, the MMTool will give you a meaningful error message (e.g. “Not enough space within the Volume”). In this case you should try to get the “small” variant of the NVMe module in “compressed” form inserted. If there should not even be enough space for this small sized module, I recommend to post your specific BIOS modding problem into this thread and to attach the related original BIOS as *.ZIP or *.RAR archive file (if it should be bigger sized than 6 MB, post the download link). Then we will try to help you.
https://www.asus.com/pl/supportonly/p8p67%20ws%20revolution/helpdesk_bios/

Open the ROM with AMIBCP 4.50, remove LANG strings besides EN or the desired one, save it.
You now have enough space in volume to insert the regular NVMe DXE with MMtool 4.50.