[OFFER] Asus P8P67 Rev 3.1 Build 3602 - NVMe mod

I used the latest BIOS Firmware 3602 https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8P67_REV_31/HelpDesk_BIOS/

There was unfortunately not enough space, that i deleted a module named: "OnBrdDevDXE"
With the help of this guide, i installed a compressed version of the NVMe module.

Until now I haven’t experienced any limitations or disadvantages of this ROM.
Only the name is not displayed correctly in the BIOS and if the NVMe is the only device(no another SSD) an error message is displayed during the “Post notification” which can be ignored. The system starts anyway.

To understand the whole process of solving my problems, here is a link to my first post. Safely remove DXE Modules without breaking (not enough space) (root volume can’t be grown)

PS: For ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.1 Version please use the modification that @clarkwv2 made available. Link

P8P67_REV31-Asus-3602_NVMe-mod.zip (3.23 MB)

I modified the BIOS for the same board, everything works fine.

I may be late but could you mod the BIOS from the WS Revolution to support NVMe Boot? Could Upload my already modified BIOS if you want to.

@andrew93752 - yes, please upload your premodified BIOS if you need other mods done to it.

Can I also ask for the nvme mod for p8p67 ws revolution. Thank you in advance

@waldemarxxx Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since this thread just offers an NVMe modded BIOS for the ASUS P8P67 Rev 3.1 and not for any other mainboard model, you should better start a new thread within the “BIOS Modding Requests” section of the Forum.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

A post was merged into an existing topic: I am looking for help Mod for ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution