I need help with a Marvell 9230 chipset RAID PCI-E expansion card (Performance problems)

Hello mates, my PC/Hyper-V Server specs are:

-Hardware-
Processor AMD FX8350 (no overclocked)
Motherboard ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
RAM ADATA AX3U2400W8G11-DMV 16 GBs (8GBs x2) DDR3 2400 MHz
SSD Samsung 860 Pro 256 GBs x2
SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 GBs x2
HDD 2.5" WDC WD10JPLX-00MBPT0 1TB x2
HDD 3.5" WDC WD5002AALX-00J37A0 500GBs X1
HDD 3.5" WDC WD30EZRX-00MMMB08 3TBs X1
Onboard AMD AHCI / RAID controller (Dev ID 4393 / 6 ports)
Onboard ASMedia 106x (Dev ID 0612 / 2 e-SATA ports at back panel)
PCI-E expansion card 2.0 x4 with Marvell 88SE9230 chipset with RAID 0 / 1 / 10 and HyperDuo (4 ports)

-RAID and Storage-
O.S. RAID 1 with SSD Samsung 860 Pro 256 GBs x2 (64k strip size)
VMs RAID 1 with SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 GBs x2 (64k strip size)
Backups RAID 1 with HDD WDC WD10JPLX-00MBPT0 1TB x2 (64k strip size)
Files and others: The other two disks as normal disks (AHCI mode established)

Original situation:
When I was thinking about my PC / Home server, I wanted to use the onboard AMD RAID controller to establish the 3 RAID 1, but the Samsung SSDs have compatibility problems with AMD and ASMedia SATA/RAID controllers, the problem wasn’t the RAID array itself, because with those disks in AHCI or RAID mode, the O.S. had freezes about 15 - 45 seconds, and randomly BSODs, and searching for a solution on Internet for two days, I found that the problem was the SSDs and not the onboard controller.

Present situation:
Because of the “Original situation”, I was looking for a PCI-E expansion card with RAID 1 capabilities, and I found a Marvell card PCI-E 2.0 x4 with 88SEE9230 chipset that has 4 ports and works with PCI-E 2.0 x2 lanes (1 GB/s bandwith, I think), and the card supports RAID 0 / 1 / 10 modes.

The RAID 1 for backups is allocated at the AMD controller without problems, and RAIDs 1 for O.S. and VMs are at the PCI-E expansion card, and when I’ve done benchmark tests to the SSDs RAIDs, the results are not the expected, I want to say, that I know that at RAID 1 array, the write speed is the same for a single disk, but the read speed is more than a single disk, but in my case, the write speed is 310 - 335 MB/s agains the supposed “up to 520 - 550 MB/s” for a single disk, and the read speed is 690 - 710 MBs against the “up to 560 MB/s” for a single disk, because of these results (AS SSD Benchmark software), I think that something is wrong.

The expansion card comes with the las BIOS /Firmware available flashed, and I use the lastest drivers for Windows 10:

Marvel Software:

Marvell.PNG

AS SSD Benchmark (by default):

AS SSD Benchmark.PNG

I hope that you can tell me if these results are normal, wrong or not, thank you so much guys.

P.S.: If you need more info or something else, tell me, thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I forgot to say that if I disable the AMD onboard controller, the PCI-e expansion card doesn`t work, is it normal and if it is yes, why???