IBM flashcore U.2 NVME drive windows compatibility

Hello, I have a question about this peculiar drive.

Iv seen some of them on sale and I would like to get one, but it seems rather tricky. It uses standard NVME protocol but its not standard drive.

It has some deep encryption stuff and also some hardware-level compression, reporting 43.98TB of space on a 19.2TB drive. The ratio will depends on the type of data off course, but its basically this thing:

The point is, is there a way to make it work on windows? The seller is reporting it does not work on windows (device cannot start error) and I would expect it to work only in its own IBM system, but the seller also reports that it does work on Linux and even on Mac OS. Ill share the screenshots below:

Do you think this could work on windows? Perhaps using some alternative NVME driver? I have no idea so I decided to ask here. Google had no answers. Perhaps someone here could have experience with such drives.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

@DOC_ZENITH
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
If the seller reports, that the SSD will not work while running a Windows OS, you should trust him.
I suspect, that it is the Windows Device Management, which is not able to detect and to handle the specific IBM disk drive. The NVMe Controller of the SSD cannot be the problem’s source, because all Windows Operating Systems from Win8 up have a generic in-the-box NVMe driver, which supports all NVMe Controllers (its manufacturer and model don’t matter).
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you for your reply, I guess Ill give it a pass then. Its not worth the risk and running it non-natively on some other computer on my network trough virtual machine would kill the NVME benefit completely. If there is no way to make it run on windows I’m just gonna pick a standard drive. More expensive but what can be done.