ICC Overclocking Library

@Lost_N_BIOS , sent to PM dump made by programmer ch341a. Yeah, it’ll be good to unlock FD :slight_smile:

Here is my dump (password 123).
https://dropmefiles.com/9LBxJ

Didn’t fully understand. Is it about 0.00% of ssc_percent doesn’t work?

I just noticed that about 0.00 vs 0.01, so mentioned it, but it may be nothing of concern. After checking your ME dumped, I can see the changes we not flashed in, so that was the reason nothing changed.
I made you new FD/ME to program in with programmer, it has same changes + unlocked FD

@Lost_N_BIOS , how to flash with FPT if size of my modded ME is only 1508KB (only ME region). FPT also says, that size is incorrect

@AtomZ - As mentioned, be VERY careful with FPT!! Sounds like your modified ME FW File may not be correct. I already sent you one to use, and that one should be put on by programmer only since it also contains FD region too, so not sure what you are doing?
ME Region size for this BIOS is 2044KB, so that should be your ME FW region size if flashing ME FW with FPT. Edit your BIOS as a whole (6MB file) with Intel FITc, then once done extract your mod ME FW region from the final outimage 6MB bios by using UEFITool.

@Lost_N_BIOS , this is solution to make 99.98-100.01 Mhz on BCLK (default is 99.76):
1) Should be made 0.00% like on 1.PNG
2) First step makes automatically change value of SSCCTL_PCHPCIE100 from default 0x00000000 to 0x00000008 (2.PNG)
After this manipulation BCLK should be higher. This method was found by DeathBringer.

1.PNG

2.PNG

#1 should only affect PCIE clock, the one above it would be one that affects Bclk. At least that’s how it appears it should be, I wondered about that when I made the MODIV3 change (So that MODIV3 change not needed at all?)
Did you test above changes?

@Lost_N_BIOS , yes, it works (3.PNG) :slight_smile:
About MOVIV3 changing - I dont know, but for being on the safe side I think, that itd be better to set 0.0% too.

3.PNG

Nice to see! 100.51? Seems like you still need to adjust some
Did you test with MODIV3 changed back to 0.50?

@Lost_N_BIOS , this is rare, mostly value is 99.98-100.01 :slight_smile:
Didnt check MODIV3 with 0.50, but there are 2 situations, I think. First - ill be 99.76 again. Second - it`ll be like now (99.98-100.01). So, it makes no sense to test that :slight_smile:

I would test it, since this is what changed to what you wanted, not the MODIV3 change.
But that’s just me, less unnecessary changes the better, especially here where these could be affecting PCI/PCIE clock speeds too and that can damage things sometimes (PCI/PCIE cards and or anything on PCIE lanes such as M.2/NVME Etc).
And actually, as I initially mentioned today, I think this exact thing you changed now does directly affect the PCIE speed, but as long as you’re not pushing it a lot past 100 it should be OK anyway.