IDE drivers for Windows 7 64-bit

When SATA mode is set to IDE in bios, Windows 7 64-bit list in Display Manager two entries for Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller. This uses Microsoft driver version 6.1.7601.17514 from 2006. The driver consist of atapi.sys, ataport.sys, pciide.sys and pciidex.sys with file version 6.1.7600.16385 and these are located in C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS. Are there not any more recent IDE drivers from Microsoft or elsewhere (I looked but found nothing)?

You don’t need “more recent” drivers for IDE.
The whole point of IDE on SATA, is to be able to use it without specific drivers.

I don’t know about specific drivers, but I would expect at least an update of the Microsoft driver above.

@kyriacos :
All in-box MS drivers are misleadingly dated 6/21/2006 (even the Win10 ones), but they are as new as the related OS.
You can verify it by the drivers version, which is exactly the version of the OS.
If you want to know the exact date, when the driver has been compiled my Microsoft, go into the C:\Windows\system32\drivers folder and look for the date of the *.sys files you have named.