In Need of Some Deep Bios Modification. Asus g75 With Upgraded GTX 780m

Alright so I have an Asus G75vw with a GTX 660m. I bought a GTX 780m and heatsink from a G750jh. I did some chassis modifications and managed to get everything to fit. Flashed new bios with vbios of 660 and 780.
I turned off UEFI prior to flash, turned UEFI off prior to card swap. Laptop fired up, but boots to Asus boot logo screen, (where you would normally access bios) but gets stuck. I cannot access bios. Trouble shooted a few things, but still no luck. So I then re flashed to my stock bios, and tried swapping to 780m to see if it wouldn’t show the boot screen, but it does the same thing.
So… From what I am told it is trying to load the VBIOS onboard of the 780M PCB. Also was told It definitely is a module regarding PEG control. This should be in the unlocked “Chipset” tab, but as I’ve mentioned a while back, this is where things can bjork the boot block and even the recovery block if a setting you enable is deep BIOS disabled… (no supported callback module) meaning, ICSP programmer is the only way out of it. (Don’t want to brick or have the find a ICSP programmer).
Any insight would be appreciated. I will eventually upload my stock bios, along with modified bios with 660&780 inserted.
In the end, I just this thing to recognize the 780 as its card and boot. I already have modified drivers, just need a successful boot.
Anyone willing to help with this modification will be highly highly appreciated.
Thanks!