Intel (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, (CS)SPS, GSC, PMC, PCHC, PHY & OROM Firmware Repositories

Thanks for the version update, but when I click the link, it says: The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire. All other repository pack links work but only the Intel ME 9.5 Firmware Repository Pack give me the error message.

@ ics:

I forgot to update the forum link, it should be ok now.

Thank you so much。 Working now.

Hello. I got two 7.1.80.1214 image here. Is it mean that the UPD one is better than the RGN one? Which one should I flash with FWUpdLcl? Thank you.

me.jpg

@ bin456789:

For ME7 FWUpdate, the UPD.

Why ME 9.0.50.1022 is listed in 9.1 Firmware ?

Because 9.0.50.xxxx was the predecessor of 9.1 firmware during Alpha and early Beta stages of C610/X99 development. It has nothing to do with 9.0.31 or similar 9.0 firmware, it was a different development branch based on Hotfix 50 (x.x.50.xxxx), now abandoned.

I took a look at my ME FW and appeard like this!

What that note could mean? Thanks.

@ nikoZ:

Nothing important. That GUID usually stores another copy of the ME firmware either partially or fully for recovery purposes. In the future, when MEA will be able to display multiple engine firmware inside SPI images, that note won’t be there.

Thanks for info. I usually flash the latest ME FW available for my current platform.

Hello :slight_smile:

Intel SPS Firmware 03.01.03.023.0 Date: 27/01/2016

Intel SPS Firmware 03.01.03.023.0_PRD_EXTR.zip (916 KB)

All post-ME6 firmware are now correctly sized by adding or removing padding where needed: ME 10.0, 9.5, 9.1, 9.0, 8.x, 7.x and TXE 1.x. Big thanks to Lordkag for the mesize, mext and meupd functions of UEFIStrip.

Note: ME Analyzer v1.5.x and DB r49 or higher are required to correctly identify the fixed ME2 firmware names.

Hello :slight_smile:

Intel SPS FW 3.1.3.30

sps.jpg

Intel SPS Firmware 3.1.3.30_NaN_PRD_EXTR.zip (908 KB)

Thank you Pacman for both new firmware and bug report. From the filename and quick testing, it seems that MEA is broken when it comes to SPS and UEFIStrip naming (no leading zeroes, no 0/1 type and NaN shouldn’t be there).

how to download it please help me

Click the links at the first post, that simple. If Mediafire is blocked in your country, use a proxy or VPN. Use WinRar or 7zip to extract.

Intel SPS Firmware 04.01.03.022.0 PRD EXTR

Intel SPS Firmware 04.01.03.022.0_PRD_EXTR.zip (1.59 MB)

@Pacman

You’re using an outdated MEA database

Oops, sorry.