Intel Flash Image Tool -> bus 99.76

But you sent me file where you said you made changes in ME and all was still stock, so are you sure your changes are being saved? If you are sure they’re being saved now, then no need for me to change for you, but your previous linked BIOS where you said you changed ME settings (Post 11) was all still stock ME Settings.
Once you make these changes with ME, and reflash ME, you need to issue -greset to ME or remove all power to the board for 1+ minute (CMOS too, drain capacitors, remove PSU plug from wall etc if you are not using FPT -greset)

You say second line, not muddied BIOS you have unlocked bclk and 99.76 << There, solved, raise bclk since it’s unlocked.

I don’t know what you are talking about with DMI and AMT? You mean in FIT? If yes, I see those on default (meaning not an option in this FIT version/ME version etc I think, if you change from 0 it’s not yellow anymore).
That or because error, stock has spread enabled at downspread, but 0.00 percent, so no need to enable, maybe that is why error? I don’t think AMT has anything to do with any of this.

None of this is needed, you said you have unlocked bclk without mod BIOS, so change it to what you want, it will never be 100 exact, ever, on any modern board
See here is mine right now Z87 stock BIOS, same as yours, I can adjust to get close to 100 but it would always be some less or more.

CPU-z.png

Exact Bclk is gone when FSB went away, you can adjust it closer to 100 but it’s always going to be 99.98 or 100.03 etc

1. I have work bios unlock bclk and 100 mhz bus
    2. I want to tweak my bios with FIT
    3. I put my WORK bios in FIT
    4. I have broken ME after build with FIT - lock bclk and 99.76mhz

do you understand?

What FIT doing with my bios if I not change in setting anything?

Try DMI spread on your system, i think it does’t work )))

FIT does not corrupt your SPI image. You mentioned at overclockers.ru that you run the system with me_cleaner -s? Is that true?

file of bios that i tweaked in FIT are clean. But now i’m running on system with -s

Is that you? It must be, same mobo and same issue at the same timeframe. I’m sorry but are you kidding us? Do you know what me_cleaner does? First you brick the firmware intentionally and then try to get it to work at that state without even mentioning that to those who waste their time trying to figure out what’s wrong? Reverse me_cleaner and leave the firmware AS IT IS. You’ll see how your BCLK will start working perfectly again.

Yes it’s me, but do you saw that i write to you? This file is clean, no me_cleaner, no FIT, no AMIBCP or something another. IT IS CLEAN.

I can show you how works bios with UBU last update + me cleaner -s

-s.jpg

the lowest fsb 99.98 and highest 100.01

The ME co-processor controls the platform’s Integrated Clock Controller (ICC) so you cannot run me_cleaner on it and expect a proper BCLK afterwards. To repair the damage, things are rather simple for desktop motherboards. Do you have read/write access to the SPI chip or a hardware programmer? If yes, download the latest SPI/BIOS image from MSI and flash it back. Maybe MSI’s M-Flash will also work as it is capable of re-flashing the entire chip, at least it was in the past. Once you have re-written the stock firmware and everything is ok, you will know that the problem was due to any UBU, AMIBCP or other modifications. By the way, AMIBCP 5 is known to corrupt some images because the leaked versions are buggy. Just don’t use it. Either way, the problem is not FITC related.

Wow, ME cleaner again, does it ever end? I swear he said it all works (unlocked bclk, no locked 99.76) fine with stock BIOS/ME, so I am lost as to why he can’t program that back exactly as it should be, programmer may be required.

Need higher bclk, but can’t mod with AMIBCP due to it breaking something? If yes, that is the main problem, then modify the setup file using UEFITool and IFR output/hex to make that same exact change I mentioned previously (change the default 10000 blck limit), reinsert back with UEFITool, solved.
If you need me to do that let me know. First fix BIOS/ME with stock files, no ME Cleaner.

I found soltion to fix AMIBCP tweak. What i do:

1. Dump with AFUWIN.
2. Tweak dumped bios in AMIBCP.
3. Flash.

This is work for me and now i can use AMIBCP without any problem

Good that works too, thanks for posting. UEFITool method I mentioned would work as well.

Spread can’t be set to middle or up. When i chose middle or up - i had cycle reboot (not bootable)

DeathBringer from overclockers.ru say that is true

But this is solved with stock BIOS and non-broken ME, nothing more to try and fix since it was fixed originally until it was broken with ME Cleaner.

That may be correct, I have not tried it myself, never had a problem like you mention because I never use ME Cleaner, if I need to disable ME I can do myself manually
Which is rarely needed, only certain Xeon situations I’ve seen needed it, and not ME cleaner way either only manual.