Intel gpu keeps crashing in Windows, but not Ubuntu

Good day. I dont know if anyone will be able to assist. I have a Gigabyte P15F V7 laptop (i7 7700HQ, HM175 PCH) which stopped powering on. It was completely dead, no lights nothing. After diagnosing the machine I found that the PCH was shorted. I replaced the PCH and the machine is working again. I did notice that the machine would take long to startup after replacing the PCH. The screen would be black for a minute then the computer would start. I reflashed the BIOS with clean ME and now the machine boots up normally. There is 1 other problem I am experiencing after the PCH replacement. The problem is with the Intel graphics. The intel gpu works fine if I run the machine on battery, but as soon as I plug in the power adapter then screen goes black, and then reboots after 30 seconds. This only happens if I watch a video or play a game via the intel gpu. With the charger plugged in, If I dont put any load on the intel gpu then the machine stays on but then I can hear that the fans are spinning faster, sometimes the machine will randomly reboot when plugging in the power adapter. The laptop does have Nvidia graphics as well. If I set the machine to use only the high performance graphics then the machine seems to work fine. The fan still spins very fast though. This all happens within windows. I have reloaded the windows numerous times. I have tried windows 8.1 pro twice, and windows 10 pro and home at least 3 times. I couldn’t load windows 7 because I kept getting an error saying that the BIOS in this machine is not fully ACPI compliant. I have tried different drivers on Windows 8.1 and 10. I downloaded and isntalled only the drivers from the Gigabyte website onto a clean system. I have downloaded and installed all the latest intel drivers onto a clean system. I downloaded the BIOS from the Gigabyte website and flashed a clean BIOS, that didnt work either. The weird thing is that I installed Ubuntu 19.10 and everything seems to work fine from within ubuntu. The intel gpu does not crash at all. I can even run the Unigene benchmark with the charger connected, and measure the voltage on the intel gpu buck converter on the motherboard, and the voltage is stable at 800mv - 1.0v. On windows the voltage does not go beyond 200mv and the machine just crashes. I did notice that when I boot into ubuntu I always get this error 0.171448 ACPI BIOS Error (bug), This error will show up on screen for a few seconds then it seems as if ubuntu is trying to work around this issue, and then it boots into ubuntu. From there everything seems to work fine. Could it be that there is some kind of ACPI issue with the BIOS? I don’t know how to fix this kind of problem. Please advise. Thank you

Gigabyte P15F v7
Intel i7 7700HQ
Intel 630 Graphics
Nvidia GTX950M Graphics
HM175 PCH
Motherboard w65r0-DN3