Intel HD 100th Post surprise tweak.

I’ll mod Intel HD graphics for XP for broadwell, skylake and kaby&coffee lake. (in 7-30 days or more). I’ll use dependency walker and IDA pro for it. Can you send me IDA pro 32 bit link to me?

@XPWELL64

are you sure you know what you’re doing? modding a driver isn’t an easy thing to do.

as an alternative to IDA pro, you can use relyze disassembler

https://www.relyze.com/download.html

@infuscomus - Thanks for linking him! That looks like a very capable, and quite similar alternative I’ve not see before, nice find

@XPWELL64 - If you do not like the above, you can find Hex Rays IDA 7.0 Pro (7.0.170914) in google easily
There is a newer version is around, but it’s a hassle to setup, I suggest the version I mentioned

@infuscomus
1- Relyze is not free.
2- There isn’t any XP Support.
3- It is not an OLD SOFTWARE.

@XPWELL64

1. True, but you do get access to all of it’s features, even if only for 30 minutes at a time.
Alternatively, you could pay for it - it’s excellent software.

2. Why do you need XP support?

3. Why does it need to be “old software”?

I would just do the disassembly and edits on a newer system first and then copy it across to XP when I’m ready to test.

I have got an HP laptop with Win10.

@XPWELL64

great, you can use that HP laptop to do the disassembly and patching.

@infuscomus
I’m downloading it now.

I Highly doubt it may work .
I previously modes 7 32bit driver for AMD but problem is that 3D never worked due to lack of WDDM even after fixing all API calls .
My best bet will be find out changes made in minport driver and port it to XP compatible driver.

I found a 6.8 version of IDA cracked around the web and it can generate a pseudocode of GPU drivers.

IDA Pro with crack:
v5.5 -
v6.1 -
v6.5 -
v6.8 -
v7.0 -
v7.2 -

Edit by plutomaniac: All warez links have been removed, not allowed on win-raid.

I’m downloading it now.