Intel(R) Management Engine Interface was not working.

CurrentState: Normal
ManufacturingMode: Enabled
FlashPartition: Valid
OperationalState: M0 with UMA
InitComplete: Complete
BUPLoadState: Success
ErrorCode: No Error
ModeOfOperation: Normal
ICC: Valid OEM data, ICC programmed

is normal status, yours is stuck at initializing.

Since you have read/write access to the ME firmware region of the SPI chip, try following [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization on your SPI dump and flash the output back followed by “fpt -greset”.

Please also note at post #18 >> Z77VB.cab << Invalid BIOS name for flashback, unless typo, should be Z77VB.CAP. Also note, this method (Flashback) can only be used with Asus stock BIOS or other modified BIOS that is in a "Signed" encapsulated BIOS file
This cannot be used with FPT dumped BIOS, unless you put whatever region you dump back into a signed capsule - verify before trying to flash with UEFITool, do you see AMI Aptio Capsule - Signed? if yes, OK to rename then flashback

Thank you guys for your answers!

@plutomaniac Should I read and make the item D3. ME 7 - 10 & TXE 1 - 2 from your guide, is that right for me?

1. download the Intel ME System Tools v8 r3 - (2017-11-19) - For 6/7/X79/C600/C210-series systems which run ME v8
2. download the Intel ME 8 Firmware Repository r20 - (2018-07-07)
2.1. use file 8.1.70.1590_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.bin at clause 4

is right?

@Lost_N_BIOS yes, this is a typo, a .CAP file, I downloaded the BIOS from the asus website, following the instructions from the same site, also downloaded the BRenamer program to rename the P8Z77-V-ASUS-2104 file to Z77VB.CAP for Remembrance, my USB the drive was formatted in FAT, and I tried FAT32 - to no avail.

I thought it may be typo, but just in case it wasn’t I couldn’t scroll by without saying anything

Not all USB will work, smaller is better 128MB-2GB, sometimes you may need to try 5-10 USB Sticks before you find one that works, sometimes you can never find one compatible
Best way to test your USB stick is by flashing the stock BIOS via USB Flashback, once you see that is working with any USB stick, then you know you can use that one with your mod BIOS.
Also, be sure BIOS is put on the root of the USB, not in any folders

Yes it is

@plutomaniac I don’t quite understand point #5

I need to fully load the bios dump into fitc, or I can only reflash the ME region?

I suggest you dump the entire SPI image (fpt -d spi.bin) and work with that. Once you create the output SPI image, you can flash the entire thing back (fpt -f outimage.bin) or take its ME region via UEFITool and flash that only (fpt -me -f me_region.bin). In your case, an alternative of following the CleanUp Guide, is to take the latest ASUS BIOS/SPI image, extract its ME region via UEFITool and flash that directly via "fpt -me -f me_region.bin" followed by "fpt -greset".

@plutomaniac Okay, gonna try…

I dumped my BIOS, and threw the ME region into the ME analyzer

Warning: Firmware size exceeds file, possible data loss!

UPD:

i gonna try reflash full bios with fptw64 (under windows ?)

from point 5 I have to do only this:

or this too?

If so, what does it mean?

I have already successfully created the file "outimage.bin", but have not tried to flash.

For complete steps i need use command "fpt -f outimage.bin" and "fpt -greset" is right?

just to find out I can use the ME region from the folder:

C:\ME\Intel ME System Tools v8 r3\Flash Image Tool\v8.1.10.1286\Build\Int\ME Region.bin

to execute this commands: "fpt -me -f me_region.bin" followed by "fpt -greset

@Lost_N_BIOS I made a flash drive in 128 MB formatted in FAT, and it worked, but the ME did not recover :\

Good you found a way to use flashback now!
Your questions/comments are too confusing above, so I will leave you with this, plutomaniacs last comment (suggested) >>>

@Lost_N_BIOS I just did not understand what the “extract its ME region via UEFITool” what is UEFITool?

Flash Image Tool: 8.1.40.1456 ***
Flash Image Tool: 8.1.10.1286 ***
Flash Programming Tool(DOS): 8.1.60.1561
Flash Programming Tool(EFI): 8.1.60.1561
Flash Programming Tool(Windows): 8.1.60.1561
Flash Programming Tool(Windows64): 8.1.60.1561
FWUpdate(Local-DOS): 8.1.72.3002
FWUpdate(Local-EFI): 8.1.72.3002
FWUpdate(Local-Win): 8.1.72.3002
FWUpdate(Local-Win64): 8.1.72.3002
FWUpdate(LINUX32): 8.1.71.3609
FWUpdate(LINUX64): 8.1.71.3609
MEInfo(DOS): 8.1.56.1541
MEInfo(EFI): 8.1.56.1541
MEInfo(Windows): 8.1.56.1541
MEInfo(Windows64): 8.1.56.1541
MEManuf(DOS): 8.1.56.1541
MEManuf(EFI): 8.1.56.1541
MEManuf(Windows): 8.1.56.1541
MEManuf(Windows64): 8.1.56.1541
IUSManufTool(DOS): 8.1.56.1541
IUSManufTool(Windows): 8.1.56.1541
UpdParam(DOS): 8.1.40.1456
CCT(DOS): 8.1.40.1456
CCT(EFI): 8.1.40.1456
CCT(Windows): 8.1.20.1309

UEFITool is here, downloads are in the “Releases” tab, download V26 - https://github.com/LongSoft/UEFITool
Drag and drop BIOS there, then in middle expand BIOS and you will see ME region near top (below Descriptor region). Right click ME Region and choose extract as-is, save as me_region.bin, then flash that via FPT as described above

@plutomaniac , @Lost_N_BIOS it works!! Real Thanks you guys!

Should I now try to update it to the last?

FWUpdLcl -f 8.1.70.1590_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.bin

Use ME FW Update tool (FWUpdLcl) if you want to update to latest, it’s easiest way to get that done
* edit - didn’t see your edit above until I posted, yes that is correct way

@Lost_N_BIOS Thank You Very Much!!! <3
Now it works and last! :Ъ

eh… my pc turned off instantly, where can I look for a problem? while it was only once.

I just finished the game in the league of legends, and the computer instantly turned off and did not respond to the power button, only after turning off the power supply, it turned on again.

It looks like the power supply is overheating …

"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stops responding, crashes or loses power unexpectedly."

I started the stress test in adida 64 on the CPU for 10 minutes, everything is fine.

Good you got it working, think i told you al the correct moves to start with. Can i ask how you cleaned your motherboard, did you clean dry or with liquids ? I cleaned mine with crc 2-26 and never had problems that way, ofcourse blowing it dry before reasembling.

@GnarZ77 Compressed air.