Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64

Works on Intel NUC i5 10210U BXNUC10I5FNH2 under windows 7 x64! Thanks!

Thank you @DeathBringer , I didnā€™t see your post.

Yeah I know I was the only one trying so hard to find a way to make it works. Unfortunately, I donā€™t have 620 or 630 like other people. I only had UHD graphics ( no number).

So basically you spent a lot of days to help only me. Maybe I wouldnā€™t find any solutions , so i stopped all research in my side aswell and I gave up. Thank you

@shaider1.1 Please tell us which version of the modified driver you used for your Intel NUC/Frost Canyon ?

With 5164mod3.zip!

1.PNG

2.PNG

@shaider1.1 ok, the latest (2/5/2021) driver 15.45.34.5174 includes identical material (UHD Graphics 620) and could maybe work with the 5164mod3 & Windows 7 x64 but also not on other configurations at first sight compatible.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30195/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-?v=t

No way without sys-file modification.

No way without sys-file modification.

Is the spoofing of the graphics card possible to bypass the checking routines that should be executed only at installation time ? easy to say I know

As it was possible to unlock windows update for windows 7/8.1 (April 2017) on intel Skylake/Cannonlake/Kaby Lake and AMD Rysen cpu with wufuc patch.

No, in this case graphics driver will not start properly.

Do you know the specific driver file that caused the crash ? (in order to compare it with the previous version which worksā€¦)

The last Windows 10 driver file incorporated in the latest Windows 7 package is perhaps a better approach ?

Initialization fails even though the hardware is supposed to be compatible, there is a check routine that was not present before. This reminds me of some BIOS that have a whitelist to not replace the wifi card and encourage the purchase of a new laptopā€¦

In this topic we discuss graphics drivers.

Not in this case.

BTW Iā€™m not a tutor. But you can analyze my public mod - Win 7 x64 Coffee Like UHD 630 Video driver (8)

@DeathBringer and for the other drivers (ethernet, chipset & co.) you found them on the win-raid.com ?

Also we can create a topic to gather the NUC10 drivers for Windows 7, what do you say ?

Other drivers already were maid by canonkong.

Other drivers already were maid by canonkong.

has done wonders with usb3 on windows 7.

In contrast, the drivers for ethernet I219-V (DEV 0D4F) and other seems difficult to find, @shaider1.1 if you are passing by, could you please communicate some information on this ???

USB 3.1 Driver Perfectly Works under Win 7x64, found on some website. I can share it if need. Wi-fi 6 Ax201, Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (10) I219-V and Thunderbolt still nothingā€¦

Does anyone know if this method would work on a 10th Gen IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ processor family (Codename Ice Lake) (RS3+)?

I know - this my mod canā€™t help with Ice Lake. New mod is needed.

@DeathBringer Thanks for the info guess I will have to stick with windows 10 pro for the time being even though I hate it. Hopefully someone will able to mod Ice lake and the drivers for it to be compatible with windows 7 OS.

Make new thread for this.

i donā€™t know about the wifi or thunderbolt, but for the I219-V ethernet under windows 7 x64, you can try this "Upload Files | Free File Upload and Transfer Up To 10 GB, it is a download for the windows 7 driver, it will expire after 30 days.

i donā€™t know about the wifi or thunderbolt, but for the I219-V ethernet under windows 7 x64, you can try this "Upload Files | Free File Upload and Transfer Up To 10 GB, it is a download for the windows 7 driver, it will expire after 30 days.

Thank you, however on Intel NUC i5 10210U BXNUC10I5FNH2 (NUC10i3 / NUC10i5 / NUC10i7) the i219-v ethernet corresponds to the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0D4F.

Your link are the same drivers LAN Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V - IntelĀ® Network Adapter Driver for Windows 7 - Final Release v25.0 (2020-01-23) (LAN\PRO1000\WINx64\NDIS62.ā€¦)

By modifying the file e1d62x64.inf to add 0D4F, the detection of the driver is operational under Win7 x64, the installation is effective, there is no blue screen, but the hardware does not work because it does not startā€¦