Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64

@bloodhand
Your laptop has CPU with Kaby Lake core. So your problem is offtopic here.

DirectX11 is well supported with gamesā€¦

What about OpenGL 4.6 and Vulcan APIs ? On Intel NUC i5 10210U it doesnā€™t work.

@Kjose
Show a screenshot of GPU_Caps_Viewer

Thank @DeathBringer , I have found that some software does not detect all the extensions included in OpenGL and Vulcan.

The following information was reported by GPU_Caps_Viewer :

GPU : Comet Lake
Driver : 21.20.16.5164
Vulkan API 1.0.31
OpenGL 4.4 (232 ext)
OpenCL 2.1

While techpowerup website (GPU-Z returns info identical to GPU_Caps_Viewer) formalizes something else:

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/inā€¦t-lake-gt2.g925

OpenGL 4.6
Vulcan 1.2
OpenCL 3.0

Do we know if the information displayed by GPU_Caps_Viewer is extracted directly from the hardware or the driver ?

I did not try this configuration under Windows 10 with GPU_Caps_Viewer to know if the graphics features were similar to Windows 7.

Windows 7 remains restricted to DirectX11 but is it the same with OpenGL and Vulcan ?

This is correct for 15.45 drivers series.
15.46 drivers series support OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan API 1.0.38
Other newer drivers series canā€™t run in Windows 7 & 8.1

Thank @DeathBringer as you know, I see the modified 15.46 drivers for Windows 7 x64 are in the freezerā€¦ Yet there is no shortage of candidates to do test installations and check functionality and that everything is stable

Hi,

I just got a PC for work with an Intel i5 10400 Comet Lake with Intel UHD Graphics 630. I am curious if the links on page 8 will work for this CPU? This thread has been all over the place, so itā€™s hard to tell if it will work for that CPU. I am going to be setting it up tomorrow at work with Windows 7 Home Premium or Server 2008 R2. Let me know if I can help, thank you!

It works with SRH3C, but donā€™t with SRH78

Hi @DeathBringer , I opened a new thread but maybe Iā€™m not is the right section, but i got a laptop with i3-10110u CPU and want to install Windows 7 to run my old programs. Iā€™m stuck on the boot process, keeps bootlooping. Can you help me with that ? Thankā€™s. /t9704f52-i-u-Windows-request.html

BTW it is comet lake. If windows 7 boots I would love to try your mod :slight_smile: I got ID 9B41 for graphics.

How do I tell the difference? By running HWinfo?

@fabien4455
I make driver mods only. Your problem is offtopic here.

@boyfromthesand
Look at the top of your CPU. Or just post a screenshot of CPU-Z.

I understand that current Comet Lake mod supports G1 stepping. Is there any chance that future mods will support additional steppings?

@degen
all research stopped

This is correct for 15.45 drivers series.
15.46 drivers series support OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan API 1.0.38
Other newer drivers series canā€™t run in Windows 7 & 8.1

By the way @DeathBringer I still look for the 15.46 modded drivers for Windows 7 x64 in vain unfortunately do you have an idea or I can find them ? Because I have a limited system to the 15.45ā€¦ Or am I the only one ? If someone has these drivers that he does not hesitate to share a link, thank you again

I havenā€™t published any modded drivers from 15.46 series with support OpenGL 4.5 in Win 7 or 8.1.
Iā€™ve done test mods for 22.20.16.4675 and 22.20.16.4691 with OpenGL 4.4, but they were not universal - they were suitable for DEV_3E98 only.

YOU ARE KING BRO!!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!! IT WORKS!!!

PC:
MSI H310M PRO-VDH PLUS (MS-7C09)
Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
WINDOWS 8.1 Coffee Lake

Hello! not work Intel Hardware Acceleration in video converters.
PC: i5-8400 + H310M. Windows 7.
I testing in:
Wondershare UniConverte
Movavi Video Converter
Xilisoft Converter

H.264 in HEVC. But if i use Windows 10, intel acceleration work. Maybe need some mods in driver?

Quicksync acceleration for HEVC works only on Win8+, but HEVC decode acceleration works on Win7 in DXVA2 mode
Using Intel Media SDK allow to accelearated encoding HEVC on Win7, but require special software like imsdkenc.exe
This is just "Intel" way of making driversā€¦

Thanks, i fixed it when with enable test mode (disable driver signature) in Windows 7, and now intel hardware acceleration work in all converters.

THIS WORKED!!!

Installed on my custom x2100 Thinkpad from Jacky at lcdfans (if anyone stumbles upon this googling).
Running i7-10510u processor using my integrated graphics.
Now UHD 630 Intel Graphics are my display adapter.

THANK YOU!

Edit by Fernando: Quoted post replaced by the original one. This method had been developed and published by our Forum member DeathBringer!