EVGA X58 SLI LE
Intel X58 ICH10R
Phoenix Award Bios (Bios Version 83)
RST 10.5.0.744

2 HDD´s for Data in RAID0
1 SSD System Disk

i´m searching for a working Intel Raid Driver on Windows 10:

My Problem:

I would install Windows 10 x64, but if i get SATA mode to RAID, the Installation Sequenz tells me, it requires Driver,
but every Intel Raiddriver i use, there is always the same,
it loads 3 mins and then that fu… bluescreen : Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (iastorav.sys)

i hope you can help me, i´m at the end of my knowledge.

Sorry for english :wink:

best regards from Bavaria/Germany

@ Friday13th:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

What does that mean? There is no such RST version.
Is it the Intel RAID ROM, the Intel RAID Driver or the Intel RST Software version?
[quote9I would install Windows 10 x64, but if i get SATA mode to RAID, the Installation Sequenz tells me, it requires Driver,
but every Intel Raiddriver i use, there is always the same,
it loads 3 mins and then that fu… bluescreen : Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (iastorav.sys)[/quote]Which Intel RAID driver version did you load?
Is a clean install of Win10 or an upgrade from Win7 or Win8.1?
Have you already tried to unplug the RAIDed HDDs before starting the OS installation?

I suspect, that it is the Win10 in-box Intel RAID driver v13.2.0.1022, which is responsable for your problem.
If I should be right, here is my advice:
1. Remove the in-box Intel RAID driver named iaStorav.sys from the Win10 image by using a tool like NTLite (>here< is a guide about how to do it).
2. Unplug the RAIDed HHDs.
3. Boot off the media (USB/DVD) containing the modified Intel 10 image.
4. Load the 64bit Intel RST driver v11.2.0.1006 WHQL, when you get the option to do it.
5. Once the OS is up and running, power off the computer and reconnect the RAIDed HDDs.
6. Boot into Win10 x64 and (hopefully) enjoy the new OS.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Updating your Jmicron/marvell controller here ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/SATA_Control…17.65_WHQL.zip
should fix your problem, i have the same board/same problem and that’s what fixed it for me.
The older JMicron drivers create a conflict in windows 10 with any RST software installed.

EDIT by Fernando: Unneeded parts of the quoted text and blank lines removed (to save space)