intel X79 unknown chinese motherboard ME question

I have a problem also with X79 Chinese MB. It shows ME version n/a. Luckily I had the same MB without that problem and made a BIOS dump with fpt.exe. I think that manufacturer flashed a dump from another MB and ME region data needs to be cleaned. -------[ ME Analyzer v1.5.10 ]-------
Database r61

File: FULLBACK.BIN

Firmware: Intel ME
Version: 7.1.13.1088
Release: Production
Type: Region, Extracted
FD: Unlocked
SKU: 1.5MB
Date: 04/05/2011
Platform: CPT
Latest: No

Blist 1: <= 7.0.10.1203
Blist 2: <= 7.1.12.1086
It is very strange that ME7 works with Xeon E5-2637 v2 Ivy Bridge. I was sure that Ivy Bridge demands ME8. Fitc 8 refused to work with this file. Fitc 7 for PBG works. How should I use it - with ME region only or BIOS dump? I attached BIOS dump

FULLBACK.rar (2.82 MB)

@ring00 - If they are the exact same board, and ME works on one, you can just flash ME region to the other, either way of dumping/flashing with FPT below will work

To dump >>
FPTw.exe -me -d ME.bin
FPTw.exe -d SPI.bin

To write back >>
FPTw.exe -me -f ME.bin (or SPI.bin, using either file from above dump method will work with this command and flash ME region only)

I can extract ME region with UEFI tools - that MB had gone. Also there is just the same ME firmware in the repository. What is better to use? The question is to clean ME data region with data initialisation - I had such problem several years before, but don’t remember the way.

ME FW in repo is NOT configured, use the ME FW from the working motherboard that has working ME FW, as you described above.
DO NOT clean anything, flash the ME FW as-is, how I described, from the board with working ME FW to the board that does not have working ME FW.
If they are the same board, using the same BIOS, then the ME FW will then start working on the other board too

[Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization
"If you want to flash a ME region from a dump then yes, you need to clean it first." How can You explain this post from
plutomaniac? I also met this situation and had to clean.

can someone plz help me to downgrade ime on dell t7610?