Intro Thread for New Forum Members

Just signed up on the forum and didn’t notice anywhere for a new member introduction which is found and or required on many other boards. Just making sure I join up correctly!

EDIT by Fernando: To open this thread for all new Forum members, I have customized the thread title.

@Rocketdog :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
There hasn’t yet been a request for a “New Member Intro” thread (maybe there are too many new Forum members each day). You have done everything correctly.

Enjoy the Forum!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Great, Thank you! Just wanted to be sure as some other boards can get pretty sh**ty if you don’t introduce yourself after joining up.

Well, I do appreciate ya’ll having me. I have recently taken up a hobby of self learning how to work on and perform upgrades on laptops and desktops, so please be patient with me as I may ask questions that while may have me pulling my hair out, they would cause you to slap yourself in forehead. I am basically a minnow swimming in a sea of barracudas around here! My current project is a rather old HP 6243W Windows 7 desktop (yeah…ha…ha) which after a CPU, SSD, video card, wireless with bluetooth and a power supply upgrade, has become quite the little seedy machine compared to what it was. (any other suggestions are appreciated) So please… keep the snickering to a low level! :slight_smile: Rocketdog

Hey @Rocketdog - welcome to the site!
I know what you mean, some sites even force you to make 10 posts (I mean spam) in a new member intro section before you can ask any real questions, or join into any real conversations. Here you can jump right in and start discussing with others!

I suppose this thread could serve as an Intro location!!

hey everyone, recently found this amazing forum and signed up. New to bios modding, been around computers a while. I favor the Lenovo ThinkCentre and interested in ideas, techniques in modding my bios to accommodate my shiny new Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 500GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7S500B/AM) as soon as my new M.2 NVMe SSD NGFF To PCIE 3.0 X16 adapter card arrives :slight_smile:

Thanks again for having me.

@azdave85650 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum and thanks for your intro!
Enjoy the Forum and the BIOS modding results you hopefull will get!
Dieter (alias Fernando)