Is there Other way available to remove bios lock(dell Alienware)

Motherboard: Dell Alienware Aurora R9
Stock bios file: https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05907389M/1/Al…ra_R9_1.0.5.exe

I already tried to remove bios lock by both GRUB and RU method and after that I checked myself, found all NVRAM’s bios lock section successfully edited from 01 to 00 but still I can’t flashing using FPT, same 368 error message appearing and I don’t know why. Is that some kind of new type protection? or am I missing something?

full dumped bios file after modification uploaded as attachment and “Section_PE32_image_Setup_Setup IFR.txt” file also attached with this post.

Alienware_bios.part1.rar (5 MB)

Alienware_bios.part2.rar (1.49 MB)

Section_PE32_image_Setup_Setup IFR.txt (1.93 MB)

@superb123 - check/confirm with RU or setup_var 0xFB7 = 0x00, this needs to be disabled too, if enabled right now in NVRAM

Flash Protection Range Registers (FPRR), VarStoreInfo (VarOffset/VarName): 0xFB7

Other than that, you need to dump BIOS with flash programmer and edit the module that holds the actual locks (since BIOS setting is not what’s controlling this, if both BIOS Lock and FPRR disabled do not change the error)

@Lost_N_BIOS

very soon I going to disable FPRR in NVRAM and show you the error result

Will dump by Which flash programmer, Hardware version flash programmer like USB or FPT one?
which module needs to edit inside the bios bin file? this one to disabled or that another one?

Checked and confirm that "Flash Protection Range Registers" already disabled by default . so its only bios lock which is blocking and that bios lock is not controlling via bios itself, it is the module!!
which hardware USB flash programmer is best for this type of situation?