Language problem when using Pale Moon x64 browser

@Octopuss :
Thanks for the info. I thought, that the problem has been solved by my hoster.
Now I have completely disabled the Mobiles Template from within my Admin Software.
Please check, whether the language problems while running the Pale Moon browser are solved or not, and give me your feedback.
That is all I can do for now.

@Fernando
I am currently using Pale Moon 64-bits v27.2.1 without any problems with your site. Perfect.

Now I can’t even access the forum anymore. Clicking the forum link at the top of the page only reloads the main page. I have to post this from IE11 (bleh).

Do you use a Desktop or Mobile system?
It is not easy to understand, why Pale Moon x64 works perfect for our Forum member 100PIER, whereas you cannot even join this Forum by using the same browser.

What do you mean with "main page"? What happens, when you hit the "Portal" button from the menu bar?
Can you please post a screenshot?

This is strange. Pale Moon has been working fine on this forum for quite a while (x86/x64 version is irrelevant). Do you perhaps use a custom user agent string? Try clearing cookies/browsing history, and Windows DNS cache.

@100PIER :
@elisw :
@Octopuss :
@MagneticStuff :

I have good news for you: The Language problem while using the Pale Moon x64 browser has been solved today by the Xobor team.

Enjoy it!
Dieter

@Fernando ,
Thanks, All is OK on my side !

It seems to work even for me! I don’t come here often, but I surely appreciatety it.

@Octopuss :
Thanks for your feedback!

If it works for everyone, why not for you?

I was just expressing my happiness…
And previously, I seemed to have the worst luck with the forum, so…

The forum is half german again :frowning:

Can you.post a screenshot, where the german words are visible?
Then I will send a bug report to our provider.

Everything looks fine here, Pale Moon 27.5.1 x64. Tried all three PM’s ‘Compatibility mode’ settings.

It seems to have fixed itself since I posted, but one little thing is this:

Capture.PNG

Just a tiny bit of non-english…