Laptop Issues after BIOS/ME Reflash

Hi im new here but have some knowledge after studying your site and have problem with my laptop after bios/me reflash. Bios Dump is from site coz i dont have original dump, so it working almost fine but there are some isues:
-power button no light
-3-4 power on/off befor bios logo and than he go to the system olways now
-I noticed higher temperatures on gpu and cpu

I have laptop asus k53sk rev 2.1 Bios flashed from ch341a

Can someone help me fix this problem? Ps. Befor i erased Bios chip laptop worked normaly and i dont have any backup for this :confused:

BD92HM65 SLJ4P
IT8572E

outimage.rar (1.46 MB)

Where did you find/ how did you generate this file attached here (outimage.bin) and how did you generate the file backup.bin you posted in this thread

spi dump from Elektroda.pl

ASUS_K53SK_MB_K53SK_REV_2.1.rar (1.51 MB)

So first i moved 7.1.13.1088_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.bin to flash image tool v7r2 tools, after moved downloaded spi dump to the same tool and replaced ME region.bin
After i downloaded latest Bios.bin from Ausus site

K53SKAS205.zip (1020 KB)

and replaced with Bios region.bin
on the enxt step i just rebuilded this and the me region wosnt anymore stock but extracted
this backup.bin is generated before i bricked my laptop today mean this backup.bin bricked my laptop like(no display fans going on) and its coz i cleared me region in this bin from this: Intel Easy Clean Me, Me anayzer marked it as stock and i flashed it and Laptop Bricked
So i created this first dump outimage.bin and its work but not propetly.
Sory for Low English

Ps. Idk why but i cant write link here

Im also wondering if upgrade Me region to newer version will fix isuses but i have no point how to do this
and what version i can insert.

I found only one thing before i bricked my laptop first time

bios.txt (288 KB)

this is file from cpuz with option save bios but this have only 289 kb. Do this can help restore my laptop to normal functionality?

Take the file you got from Elektroda.pl, clean the ME according to this guide [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization

The exchange bios region with stock bios region as you did before. Make sure you flash properly! Read back/ dump the file in a separate process, compare the newly read file with the original file, they should be a 100% identical! Don’t rely on verify messages…

have done this like guide said but have still same issues i even made this with another spi/flash dump and same results.
idk maybe its from bad version me region build/hotfix etc?

Can you confirm? Read the spi chip and post the file.

I have only xml files to compare but cant do this coz dont have any Program to to this.
Anyway i aledy extracted me region with uefitool from created new spi dump and flashed it with fptw64
Ps. i see now can compare these files online, all looks good only filename are different
Also have question what is mean "If the bit is set, read access is granted value=‘0x0B’ value_list='0xFF,0x0B,0x1B
if the bit is set write acces is granted value=‘0x0A’ value_list='0xFF,0x0A,0x1A
This is my spi-dump after fw-update

dump.rar (1.53 MB)

issues stiil apear

before.xml (71.2 KB)

after.xml (71.1 KB)

Hello, after a long time I decided to install Bios from a similar K53SJ laptop, and to my surprise the laptop started correctly without repeating the power on-off sequence 4 times when starting the laptop and 3 times when restarting before the ASUS logo appeared. As for this similar model
the laptop’s bios, it sees the wifi card is installed correctly, there are no exclamation marks, but it doesn’t work and I would probably have to change the VBIOS rom because the laptop has AMD And Nvidia has VBioS. And I can’t get this WiFi to work properly, do you have any solution? Wifi is AtherosAR9002WB-1NG. or maybe there are some modules jsut in Bios responsible for poweron- boot sequwence and i can swap tem to my K53SK Bios so it will work?

The Russian brothers say that this problem is caused by USB 3.0 asm1042 and that would actually fit because before I deleted the BIOS, I deleted the USB 3.0 firmware.
and here I am asking if anyone has access to download from this site:
https://vlab.su/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=258536

Laptop is fully funkcjonaly again it wos just wrong USB3.0 firmware loooooooooooooooooooooooool
This is working USB3.0 ASM1042 Firmware for my ASUS K53SK SX009V and probably other ASUS K53S series laptops with this USB3.0 controler.
PM25LD512 working 100%.rar (22.4 KB)

And this is Dump after update to 130125000200 via ASM104FWUpdate tool for Windows
DE0_0200.rar (24.4 KB), which cant be flashed back via DOS 104xFWDL its madness

Many thanks to REZ A from https://vlab.su/ for help and share right firmware