Legacy on ES1-132

What BIOS? If you mean me just mod the BIOS totally for what we’ve discussed that you couldn’t change otherwise, I really do suggest you wait until you have a programmer in hand in case it bricks the board, unless you have another system you can use while you wait on programmer to arrive.

@Lost_N_BIOS can you make the bios for me?i have the CH341A

@rodrisbx - please send me a dump from your BIOS with programmer.
Also, please send me an archive of images from your BIOS, so I can see all sections you have visible, and what all settings are visible by default in each section and submenu etc.

* Edit - in case you hadn’t already found, here is main driver and software package - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…257455007472602

And here is guide on how to setup and use
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G…341A-programmer << Same as one directly below, but with all images expanded/visible at once
[GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer

Here is the photos… Sorry for not sending dump, I have lost my screwdrivers

IMG_20190905_114235.jpg

IMG_20190905_114231.jpg

IMG_20190905_114227.jpg

IMG_20190905_114223.jpg

IMG_20190905_114218.jpg

Please put those in a zip. And, I will wait on your dump anyway, so you can wait too, and then zip it all together, thanks

Do you know the chip location?

Edit: that dump that I sent before works?

EDIT2: sadly,a screw is stuck on the memory,HDD and PCI Mini slots cover

You have not sent a programmer dump, only BIOS region (I think, didn’t look back) No, I don’t know the chip location, usually you only need to remove the bottom casing and you’ll see it, not always but most of the time it’s that easy.
If you have a stick screw, pry on the casing as you unscrew it, so pressure is pulling it away as you try to remove it. If the screw is stripped and you can’t get a hold of it, superglue something onto the screw head, once it dries then unscrew.

@Lost_N_BIOS My goal on doing this is to enable vBIOS to install Windows 7 on that computer because Win10 runs like sh*t on that PC,and Win7 hangs on Starting Windows,and i can´t find Intel HD 500 drivers for Win7,so it hangs on that,i tried to apply with dism,but it hangs too,i don´t have the Video Driver so Win7 can´t boot on GOP

@Lost_N_BIOS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nj72vz…PDIhc6YrFIgA2Ou is this it?

I was studying bios 1.06 and found legacy modules

If you do not have drivers for Win7 and your GPU, then how do you expect to ever boot Win7?
I am not familiar with HD 500 or Intel drivers, so you have to research that, if your GPU cannot be used in legacy mode (or no win7 driver is made or modified by someone), then you can’t do what you want.

Please zip the images you provided above at #64

Also, what do you mean “Is this it” in your post above #69? Why would you ask if that is BIOS Dump? If you dumped the chip with hardware flash programmer then you KNOW it’s a dumped BIOS.
BIOS dump does not come from BIOS download or BIOS exe etc, BIOS dump is when you connect hardware flash programmer to the BIOS chip and read it’s contents and then save those, that is a BIOS dump.

So, please dump your BIOS with flash programmer, and send me that, unless that is what you attached above. If yes, please confirm and OK
Please be sure though, because what I send you back will be put on with programmer, and if you gave me stock BIOS then you will loose serial, MAC ID etc

Also, please confirm is your model ES1-512-C96S or ES1-512-P78B, if neither please tell me full model.

And yes, this BIOS (1.26) contains orom vBIOS module

My model is ES1-132-C3HJ,and no, that’s not

Thanks, and thanks. Waiting on zipped images then

* Edit - wait, first you said Yes, that is (Dump I assumed you meant), and then you edited in NO… So which is it, what’s going on here?

How can I enable the orom vbios?

Please see my edit above

To enable orom vBIOS you have to boot legacy with video option rom set to legacy, or UEFI mode with CSM enabled and legacy video set

I created it using extractor on downloaded 1.26 bios

OK, I thought so! Then nothing to do here until you dump with hardware flash programmer as mentioned since September.

What happens if I lose serial, Mac ID, etc? It’s there a way to recover them?

Yes, they can be recovered from previous BIOS backups. You wont loose them when using programmer though, that is one of the good things about using that, all that kind of stuff will be left in place in the file you send me and programmed back in when you reprogram the chip

Can you help me how to remove that stuck screw?

Explaining me what I have to superglue

I don’t know what you are talking about a stuck screw? What about superglue, why would you have to use that for anything??