Lenovo e480 bios flash help pls

trying to flash custom bios on lenovo e480. when i try to use fpt.exe i get error 368: failed to disable write protection for the bios space. when trying to verify bios. any chance you guys know a way around this? cant boot from usb as there is a bios lock.

The error is well know and you can search for it in the forum, resuming certain regions on bios are not unlocked for write operations or both R/W, the unlocks/bypass if possible envolves various methods and tryouts in a non-generalized across some bios/systems.
Every bios/system has its own protections/security from OEMs and so the methods will differ, no one can tell you the exact method for a bios/system unless a report from a user with same system and done it before.

which is why im asking if anyone knows.

I understood your request but we encourage the user to use the gathered info/user reports on the forum to help them achieve their goals.
So…dont get your hands dirty and start working on it yourself and you may get a surprise… a long wait, good luck, over_n_out.

i have looked. which is why i posted a question. have fun being a pos mod. no reason to be an ass dood. if you dont know the answer then say so. no reason to be a dick and act like i havent been looking for the past couple hours for my solution.

the only thing you encouraged is me having to call you out for being a dick

I am sorry that my contribution was not the expected…
Perfectly understandable your lack of respect and mood…some users dont have time to read and learn a bit more, in an act of desperation for non straight answer.

Ill let the admins judge your words and i will not delete any of your posts or flag the account.