Lenovo ideapad s145-15ast touchpad not working on windows 7 64 Bit OS.Please Help SOS..

Hello all’
installed windows 7 64 bit SP1,on this laptop,and my touchpad dosen’t works. All driver’s was installed successfully, but only driver of touchpad not recognized in my device manager. and what is AMD 12C Controller, that shown on screenshot.? Why not shown on screenshot that I have tab with touchpad on mouse properties? I think that the driver of touchpad is from Elan or I mistake… I don’t know, what is the correct specific driver for this touchpad. I attached screenshots. please helped me with this problem/ issue, Asap this lap top is of my wife for her work.

Please who can help me find driver to my ideapad lenovo S145-15AST for touchpad not working/driver not installed /driver not identifying…on OS 7 ultimate 64 Bit system?
thank you all!
Please help with this issue SOS…IT IS VERY URGENT

Forget about HID over I2C on Windows 7, since native support was introduced in Windows 8. A friend of mine also tried to get the elan touchpad to work with no avail. If you don’t want to migrate to Windows 10, then I recommend that you install Windows 8.1. It still has support up to Jan 2023 (Oct 2023 if you use Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro/Enterprise).

where do u find the i2c driver for windows 8.1?

Depends if your laptop’s mobo is based on the AMD chipset or Intel’s. Post your laptop model