Lenovo V570c BIOS Can\'t Open

I installed this BIOS:
https://app.box.com/s/6ssqslnq5szvtrnrjwqt
I was able to enter the BIOS 2-3 times and when I turned on the computer in the morning, I could not enter the BIOS. BIOS won’t open but I can enter the boot menu. What should I do?
PC: Lenovo V570c
Pictures:

20210417_115057.jpg

20210417_115117.jpg

Hi friend,
this bios mod was posted by Sovem (aka than…) it’s tested , but may be You modified some settings and it hangs up so …
Before flash the mod , flashed original as You have had a different version ?
Have You tried to flash again original from Win Desktop to solve this issue ?
Anyway, if You can boot laptop to Win, use this tool FPT 8.1 to make a bios backup

Using Lost_N_BIOS words >>

Once downloaded, inside you will find modifed folder, and inside that Windows FPT tool. Select that modified folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell), if You get PowerShell then execute cmd to go in command.
At the command prompt type the following command and send me the created file to modify >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin

mediafire.com/file/o84ulq90akmb03y/FPT+Tool+8.1.51.1476.rar/file

Upload the file which You will get and We will try to rebuild a working one.
Regards

Look here to follow examples about tools (I cannot write links so find it) :

win-raid.com/t5179f54-Help-me-pls-to-unlock-hidden-menu-in-ASUS-GL-VE.html#msg86833

File:

biosreg.zip (1.74 MB)

Hi friend,
Your bios is lacked of may informations , so to rebuild it , You have to post all from your laptop labels, or if You have an older backup to get them from, then post it too !
Regards

Image:

20210418_140654.jpg

If this information is insufficient, I previously took a picture from the Main tab.

Image:

BIOS.jpg

This is your biod mod rebuilded with your original data :

mediafire.com/file/cl9ohh9lbe4nb3m/Bios+Rebuilded.rar/file

Let me know
Regards