Looking for C600 SAS Raid Driver

Hello i have the Gigayte GA.X79S Motherboard and I am Lokking fpr the last SAS Raid driver for the X79 Chipset. I have a Windows 7 Uliimate 64 Bit

Thanks for Support
vosscross

@ Fernando can you help me?

@vosscross : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Please run the Device Manager, expand the "Storage Controllers" section and post the HardwareIDs of the SAS RAID Controller (right-click onto it > "Properties" > "Details" > "Property" > "HardwareIDs").

If you want, that any specific Forum member gets notified about your post, you should not set a blank space between the @ and the nickname.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

OK I understand, that are the IDs PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D68&SUBSYS_1D688086&REV_06
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D68&SUBSYS_1D688086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D68&CC_010700
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D68&CC_0107

The Version Number that i use is 4.3.0.1198 from Mai May 2015

There are newer and maybe better Intel C600 SAS RAID drivers available, but I don’t have them within my driver archive.
You should either ask the Gigabyte support for a better SAS RAID driver or try to get it from >here<.

Thank you, the link don’t work mayby the side will be down.

@vosscross :
Finally I found a driverpack, which contains your requested driver.
Attached is the 64bit Intel RSTe SAS RAID driver v4.6.0.1080 WHQL dated 02/17/2017, which definitively should support your on-board Intel C600 SAS RAID Controller while running Win7 x64.
Enjoy it (finger crossed)!

64bit Intel RSTe SAS RAID driver v4.6.0.1080 WHQL.rar (328 KB)

Hey Fernando, what can I say, the driver works on Windows 10. Thank you verry mutch.

HPNY!!!

TYVM!!!
@James99 : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
What has your contribution (seems to be the US specific abbreviation for "Happy New Year") to do with the topic of this thread? If you post anything, please write it into the matching Sub-Forum and in a way, that all visitors of this Forum understand what you mean.
Dieter (alias Fernando)