Lost_N_BIOS is now Moderator of the Forum

We are lucky to have someone so knowledgeable and helpful!

Thanks @pipes80 & @chinobino you guys both rock too!!

In last years i have met a few people with a lot knowledge like @Lost_N_BIOS , but no one of them was so helpful like him.

Thanks much @boombastik - thatā€™s awesome, warms my insides

Wow, I realized it today.

Well I congratulate and felicitate you for your new task/function !!!

I like to work with you in a team & appreciate your open kind.

Best regards

Thanks MiesMosel - I always appreciate your help too!

Dieter,

Thanks for this great forum and all your effort. it is much appreciated. And thanks for finding someone(s) capable to take over.

@Lost_N_BIOS

Congrats!

Donā€™t screw up. LOL.

Congratulations to Lost_N_BIOS ļ¼You deserve it

This is an idea I adressed to Fernando. As you are now the Moderator I pass it to you.

Fernando, as a Moderator, together with this forum did some extremly useful things for entire, worlwide computer comunity.

From that fact I got an idea:

Based on Samsung 950 Pro SSDā€™s NVMe Option ROM, It is probably possible by using a common efforts with other forum members. to make an NVMe Option ROM for new Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSDā€™s.

I suggest you to open a new tread about it, and who knows - we might all benefit tremendously.

I wish you Happy New Year.

@Lost_N_BIOS

You are very successful bios modder. And you are very helpful person. You donā€™t say no for modding BIOSes. I am very glad to see you as a moderator.

@AquaMan :
Why do you think, that only a Forum Moderator can realize your idea? Each Forum member (so even yourself) can start a thread about how to get any NVMe SSD bootable while running the OS in LEGACY mode (using the MBR partition scheme).
On the other hand it doesnā€™t make much sense to start such thread unless the NVMe Option ROM has been successfully extracted from the Samsung 950 Pro SSD chip. AFAIK the required ā€œpureā€ Option ROM is not yet available.

Congrats Man :slight_smile:

@hass1234 - Thanks

Oh. congratulations. You know I thought you are already an ADMIN or MODERATOR by looking into your posts and seeing your messages in almost everything I searched so far. Looking forward to getting a personal help from you too.

Best of luck!

Congratulations Lost_N_BIOS! Much deserved!!