ME Analyzer: Intel Engine Firmware Analysis Tool Discussion

Ha, that’s cool. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess more OEM/ODMs could be using MEA and/or MCE in their workflow behind the scenes. Cool.

bios link https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/-/media/d…63_d611_q87.zip
the firmware not found in database

D611Q0163.png

Hello, and thanks for this great site . Im getting some strange error messages with a few bios dumps:<br /><br />Error: ME Analyzer crashed, please report the following:<br /><br />Traceback (most recent call last):<br /> File &quot;MEA.py&quot;, line 8714, in &lt;module&gt;<br />OverflowError: cannot fit int` into an index-sized integer

Any help please. Should i include a link to the bios ?

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who has a high core count CPU such as Threadripper? I need its processing power for a few (hopefully ) hours to determine a value for ME Analyzer. All you’ll have to do is double click a small utility and let it run until it returns a value. If someone is interested, let me know.

Since there are multiple Intel ME related Threads I don’t know where to drop this:

https://media.ccc.de/v/36c3-10694-intel_…ngine_deep_dive

Is a video made by the 36th Chaos Communication Congress (36C3). I didn’t saw it fully nor known if there is anything new for those that already deal with it.

plutomaniac
Hii, my dear friend!
What You can say about ME 9.1.40.1000.bin 1 568 768
At first time, this is Corporatve 5 Mb,
I take it from China`s mobo.

Hi , why t see such message when i want to know me region of a extracted bin from .exe : file does not contain intel engine firmware !

i get this error with v1.121. Does it mean there is a problem with the dump?

me analyzer.PNG

@ytsoc

Please compress and upload/link to your dump so that I can check.

here is the link

https://www.mediafire.com/

Thank you. This is interesting, haven’t seen MFS File 0 before. I’ll need to add support in MEA, there doesn’t seem to be a problem with the dump. Can you tell me what exact Lenovo model this came from?

it’s a type 20qw x1 extreme 2nd gen

Thank you again ytsoc. The latest MEA version should not show that message anymore.

can’t launch pyinstaller, its no work

Hi Guys,

where do i get the latest version of the MEInfo Tool (MEInfoWin64.exe)?

See Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools topic,page 1
Depending on your me version,you can find the tools you need in there

Hello!
Got strange behavior while playing with BIOS file for Dell Alienware 13.
There is misconvergence of your tool and UEFITool NE in terms of what is correct checksum in ME/FPT.
Your tool says all is fine with image at the same time UEFI Tool NE says checksum is wrong,
and after I manually edit that checksum in hex - your tool says it’s bad but CodeRush’s tool says no warnings.
Please look at this - where is correct one ?

Both files attached in archive.

2021-02-26_22-54-51_2189.png

2021-02-26_22-55-19_2190.png

2021-02-26_22-56-16_2191.png

___.rar (4 MB)

ME Analyzer is correct, not UEFITool.

Hello!!!

Do I need to report that I found a MEI that is not in the ME analyzer database? I already uploaded the full bios as it says in the ME analyzer. The board is a rebranded MSI, appears to be a Q35MDO V2

Thankful!!!

POS-MIQ35AF_Malvino.png