Missing Driver for MS Surface Book

Hi, i am brand new on this forum and I don’t know if I am in the right place, but I am looking for the original pci-e harddisk and diskcontroller-drivers for my Surface Book 2016.
I have to inject those into a wimpe stick, so that I can boot from it and see my internal harddisk to rescue some files. The Surface Book is win10 pro 64 bit, but it freezes after 30 secs so I am not able to create a rescuedisk from it. i found a nvme controller driver at the microsoft-site, but that does not show my harddrive. I think there must be raid drives active too in the system?

regards and thanks in advance,
Ton

EDIT by Fernando: Thread moved and title customized

@Ton :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

It would be very helpful, if you were able to look into the "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" and "Storage Controllers" sections of the Device Manager and post the names and the HardwareIDs of the listed Controllers.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hi Fernando,
The problem is that I can’t use the Surface Book for longer than 30 secs. It freezes after that short time, but I can give it a try (or two) i was hoping that someone of this forum own a Surface Book too and could help me out.
Regards,
Ton