Mobile 1660ti 115w

Hello,
I’m wondering if anybody asked this question:
If I compare 1660ti maxq vBios to 1660ti one (same manufacturer) and find the difference in TGP, could then be possible to scale it up from default 80w to 115w?

Yes it is, but mind You, need the proper cooling for 115W that’s 35W more. And physicaly it should contain enough VRM’s and other power circuit to handle additional load, but usually they do.

My setup is Legion y540-15irh 1660ti 9750h
By now I disabled Hyperthreading, in my usage it does not provide any benefits, and extensively modified laptop slim case for better cooling and it did wonders. Modifications include vapor chamber between external perforated mesh and internal heat pipes, repaste, removed plastic bars around ventilation holes for less airflow resistance. When using office applications fans are rarely audible during hours of work. Battery life has also improved.
This is a good laptop but now I have new equipment and I want to try something else, make it more stationary. I tested m. 2 egpu setup and it works out of the box with Vega 56, but this setup is to bulky and my living space is now quite limited.
So to wrap it up.
For my project I need unlocked bios.
Could someone show me where the bios chip is located on the main board so I could dump it?
Is the vBios and Bios on the same chip?

Take high quality photo of your mobo, I will try to help.

hi mate, how did you place the vapor chamber, I’m interested