Modded Gigabtye GA-F2A88X-UP4; can someone check it?

Hi all,

Could someone check the BIOS I have modded to be current to make sure that everything is on the up and up before I post it for general use? It is based on the F8a version of the Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4. I used the latest UBU tool (v1.75.2.1) to update the microcodes, SATA drivers, and changed the logo. It would not take any changes to the integrated video. I flashed it to my nephew’s computer and it seems to run ok, but I occasionally get some boot errors related to the hard drive (they are pretty rare and I have not had one in a bit since reinstalling Windows). If someone could check it, I can send you the link to it. I don’t want to post the link here in case I messed something up. Don’t want to harm anyone’s motherboard.

Thanks,

Rick

I advise you only to update microcode and logo,and i think it’s something to do with the latest SATA drivers.@digitalMedic

gloobox, I am thinking the same thing. My nephew keeps getting intermittent failed boots. Thanks for the input. Maybe I will investigate what might be wrong with the SATA drivers.

Ignore what was here please. :slight_smile:

That makes people check to see what was there