modding Asrock G41M-VS3 Bios

Hello, I am new in this forum and what let me in this forum is that I need help in modding Asrock G41M-VS3 Bios so that the user can run the bios only with F2 keyboard Key and not F2 and Del button.
the purpose of that is I am connecting special PS2 from a cutting machine but my motherboard Biostar G41 was working good,
and when I install the new ASRock motherboard it always starting to run with setup configuration automatically. here what I did I tried to take codes from the old Biostar rom file to the new without success, the problem that I don’t know what is the part in the rom that is related to this role.

if anyone can help it will be perfect.
Note I have MiniPro to reprogram the Rom and i did many tries.

Please explain differently, I don’t understand what you mean. If user can enter BIOS with F2 or Del, but you only have F2 button, what is the problem - use F2 to enter BIOS.
Do you mean you need option, if possible, changed from allowing F2 or Del to enter BIOS, to be F2 ONLY can enter BIOS? If yes, I think I understand, it may be possible, but maybe not.

Please send me your original dumped BIOS, since you are using programmer. I don’t want to look at or edit stock BIOS and then you accidentally program in stock BIOS and loose your serial, UUID, LAN MAC ID etc.