Motherboard Model & S/N Invalid after bios flash Legion Y7000P

hello everybody,
after a succesful recovery of my LEGION Y7000P Laptop using CH341A Flasher and with help of mister @BDMaster i have an Invalid model and Serial Number of motherboard either in Bios Menu or using Third party softwares like Speccy or Intel XTU
the thing is i’m looking to downgrade the bios version to BHCN35WW Which Allows modification so i can Undervolt my CPU. the question is : is it risky if i try to flash the BHCN35WW version from windows directly with the Model and Serial Number Invalid ?
or it isn’t an issue ?
thank you everybody

@mouaadboss
Hi friend,
this is possible, the downgrade it’s possible and will not cause any difference, but you will continue to not have your System Data.
So it’s possible to try to recover them into the Firmware.
If do you want to make that , let me get all labels form you laptop where i can get them from and your actual firmware, then i will modiify itto use
the Intel fpr tool to reflash the Firmware unlocking the Descriptors (FD) and modifying the IFR options.
Let me know
Regards

thank you @BDMaster i will try first to downgrade the firmware and after that i will give you all informations you want so we can rewrite the S/N and model. thank you. you are the best